Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Cheetah’ or ‘DriveAware.app’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Credit and debit card payments are processed by Stripe, a leading payment provider. We do not store or process any credit card details on DriveAware.app.
We will dispatch your order on the next possible working day following your purchase.
UK standard shipping orders are posted via First Class mail. Royal Mail aim to deliver the next working day following dispatch.
UK Signed For orders are posted via First Class Signed For mail. Royal Mail aim to deliver the next working day following dispatch and require a signature on delivery.
We retain proof of posting for every order. If Royal Mail lose your order we need to follow Royal Mail’s procedure for making a claim for a lost item before sending you a replacement order.
International standard shipping orders are posted via International standard mail. Please visit the link to see delivery estimates for your country.
International tracked shipping orders are posted via International Tracked, Signed or Tracked and Signed, depending on your country. Please visit the link to see delivery estimates for your country.
We retain proof of posting for every order. If Royal Mail lose your order we need to follow Royal Mail’s procedure for making a claim for items sent overseas before sending you a replacement order.
Orders shipped to addresses outwith the European Union may be subject to local taxes or import duties at the time of delivery, which are the responsibility of the receiver.
All prices quoted include applicable local taxes at the current rate.
If you have a problem with a DriveAware unit or ShareButton, please contact us for support in the first instance.
If you wish to return your DriveAware unit or ShareButton for refund, please contact us for a returns authorisation number first. You are responsible for shipping any item back to us for refund, repair or replacement.
DriveAware units and ShareButtons carry a 1 year exchange or repair warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
14 day Guarantee
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order that you purchased directly from DriveAware.app, you can return it within 14 days for a full refund of the purchase price. In this event, you must contact us by email or telephone before you return your order. We cannot accept returned orders without prior notification. Other retailers may offer different terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.